Monday, July 9, 2012

'Ello World

Well.. I've been on this "journey" for a few weeks now. I'd say at least 3, maybe even four. I've lost 5 pounds. I will say... this is the slowest I've ever lost weight. Did you catch that? It's the slowest I've ever lost weight, meaning I've been here before. This time, it's different. This is a lifestyle change. This is an understanding that I don't have to live on rabbit food and water. The weight is coming off slow, but I haven't gone without one thing I've wanted. Sure.. I've craved foods that I decided not to get.. but in the handful of weeks I've been doing this, I have indulged in birthday cake and ice cream, Applebees at least twice (and not from the 550 cal menu either).. and resorted to fast food before work more than once.

Sure.. I've got some learning to do. I've got some adjustments to still make. I've got to start working out regular (it's been a minute or three)... but I'm getting somewhere.

The other day someone I know told me that my stomach looked smaller. You want to talk about feeling like I had just roped the moon? Yes ma'am. That did it for me.

Anyway, this is more or less a short introduction to this blog. This is going to accompany the weightloss vlogs that I have been doing each week. I put them on youtube so that I feel like I'm being held accountable. When those go up, they will also go here for your viewing enjoyment.

I'm not sure what this will become. I have a fashion/art blog.. and I have my rant about life's deepest meanings blog.. so this, I assume.. will be the rest of it. The untold struggle that has been told over and over again. The path to weight loss.. eating right, exercising, fitting into clothes... etc.. you get the drill.

I hope you subscribe and come along on this journey with me.

...and for the record:
The beginning. 320. Down from my largest ever adult weight of somewhere in the 336 range. Man, I'm a big ole broad. Time to fix that yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment