Monday, May 20, 2013

A few of my goals

It's hard to put your goals on paper. There's so much that goes through my mind when I think of my quality of life once I lose the weight. It's hard. I've always felt fat, even when I wasn't, so it's hard to say what I'll do when I'm healthy and feeling good (or if I ever will.)

I decided that without much pomp and circumstance, I'd type out a few of my current goals. I'll add to this post as I think of things-- but I'm trying to make this as specific as I can. I obviously want a clean bill of health, I want my clothes to fit.. etc... so this is the home for all of the specifics. It's not that long right now, but as I really reflect on what I want to do, it'll fill up.
___________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________

-Do the GA portion of the App Trail - This will be my first 50lbs treat. I won't be able to do the whole thing, but I want to attempt my first time once I hit 50lbs lost. When I lose all my weight, I want to challenge to at least do a bi-state hike.

-Do the following (Running/Walking/Dying... just doing it)
•Color Run
•Warrior Dash
•Biggest Loser 5k/10k
•Biggest Loser 5k Off-road
•Disney's run
•ZOMBIE RUN!!! AHHH... I want to do this so bad RIGHT NOW, but I wanna be in tip top shape so I don't risk infection! I want to do this as a zombie as well. 

-Go Snowboarding
-Do a pin-up style photo shoot in a 2 piece retro styled bikini
-Learn to rollerblade
-Get hit on by someone. I know this sounds silly, but it's never happened.
-Write a book about my journey, trials, tribulations and how it IS possible.
-Dance on a stage somewhere again. I hope that once I lose some of the weight, I can take some dance classes again. I want to take that a step further and perform. After I get to a healthy spot in my life, I'll take THAT a step further and start dance classes for kids who live in homeless/battered shelters.
-Buy something from a "normal" store. This is more of a benchmark than anything else, but I look foward to the day I can do that, even if I don't actually BUY it. I just want the option.

No comments:

Post a Comment